Contract grant sponsor: David and Lucile Packard Foundation; contract grant sponsor: 2007-31754. The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Why Aye-Ayes See Blue
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 74, Issue 3, pages 185–192, March 2012
How to Cite
MELIN, A. D., MORITZ, G. L., FOSBURY, R. A. E., KAWAMURA, S. and DOMINY, N. J. (2012), Why Aye-Ayes See Blue. Am. J. Primatol., 74: 185–192. doi: 10.1002/ajp.21996
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2011
- David and Lucile Packard Foundation. Grant Number: 2007-31754
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!