Contract grant sponsor: National Science Foundation, contract grant numbers: NSF-BCS 0833375, NSF DEB 0918748, NSF DGE-0549425, NSF EF-05318780; Contract grant sponsor: Contract grant sponsor: WSU/UW IGERT Program in Evolutionary Modeling (IPEM); contract grant sponsor: Uniting Biology and Math (UBM) undergraduate program; Contract grant sponsor: UCLA Center for Society and Genetics.
Cebus Phylogenetic Relationships: A Preliminary Reassessment of the Diversity of the Untufted Capuchin Monkeys
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Special Issue: Capuchin Evolution: Comparing Behavior, Morphology, and Genetics Across Species
Volume 74, Issue 4, pages 381–393, April 2012
How to Cite
BOUBLI, J. P., RYLANDS, A. B., FARIAS, I. P., ALFARO, M. E. and ALFARO, J. L. (2012), Cebus Phylogenetic Relationships: A Preliminary Reassessment of the Diversity of the Untufted Capuchin Monkeys. Am. J. Primatol., 74: 381–393. doi: 10.1002/ajp.21998
- Issue online: 26 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: NSF-BCS 0833375, NSF DEB 0918748, NSF DGE-0549425, NSF EF-05318780
- WSU/UW IGERT Program in Evolutionary Modeling (IPEM)
- Uniting Biology and Math (UBM) undergraduate program
- UCLA Center for Society and Genetics
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!