Contract grant sponsor: NSF; Contract grant number: BCS 083337.
How Different Are Robust and Gracile Capuchin Monkeys? An Argument for the Use of Sapajus and Cebus
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Special Issue: Capuchin Evolution: Comparing Behavior, Morphology, and Genetics Across Species
Volume 74, Issue 4, pages 273–286, April 2012
How to Cite
ALFARO, J. W. L., SILVA, J. D. S. E. and RYLANDS, A. B. (2012), How Different Are Robust and Gracile Capuchin Monkeys? An Argument for the Use of Sapajus and Cebus. Am. J. Primatol., 74: 273–286. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22007
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2011
- NSF. Grant Number: BCS 083337
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!