Contract grant sponsor: WennerGren Foundation; Contract grant sponsor: L.S.B. Leakey Foundation; Contract grant sponsor: National Geographic Society; Contract grant sponsor: New York Consortium in Evolutionary Primatology; Contract grant sponsor: Collegiate Research Scholar Grant from the Dean's Undergraduate Research Fund at New York University; Contract grant sponsor: Molecular Primatology Laboratory.
Reductions in Primate Abundance and Diversity in a Multiuse Protected Area: Synergistic Impacts of Hunting and Logging in a Congo Basin Forest
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 74, Issue 7, pages 602–612, July 2012
How to Cite
REMIS, M. J. and JOST ROBINSON, C. A. (2012), Reductions in Primate Abundance and Diversity in a Multiuse Protected Area: Synergistic Impacts of Hunting and Logging in a Congo Basin Forest. Am. J. Primatol., 74: 602–612. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22012
- Issue online: 29 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2011
- WennerGren Foundation
- New York Consortium in Evolutionary Primatology
- Collegiate Research Scholar
- Molecular Primatology Laboratory
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!