Contract grant sponsor: Wenner-Gren Foundation; Contract grant sponsor: L.S.B. Leakey Foundation; Contract grant sponsor: National Geographic Society; Contract grant sponsor: New York Consortium in Evolutionary Primatology; Contract grant sponsor: Collegiate Research Scholar Grant from the Dean's Undergraduate Research Fund at New York University; Contract grant sponsor: Molecular Primatology Laboratory.
A Metagenomic Study of Primate Insect Diet Diversity
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 74, Issue 7, pages 622–631, July 2012
How to Cite
PICKETT, S. B., BERGEY, C. M. and DI FIORE, A. (2012), A Metagenomic Study of Primate Insect Diet Diversity. Am. J. Primatol., 74: 622–631. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22014
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2011
- Wenner-Gren Foundation
- L.S.B. Leakey Foundation
- National Geographic Society
- New York Consortium in Evolutionary Primatology
- Collegiate Research Scholar Grant from the Dean's Undergraduate Research Fund at New York University
- Molecular Primatology Laboratory
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!