Contract grant sponsor: NIH-NCRR; Contract grant numbers: P51 RR000166; RR 02S014; Contract grant sponsor: NIH-NIAID; Contract grant numbers: R01 AI078229; R03 AI064865; Contract grant sponsor: DARPA; Contract grant number: N66001-02-C-8072; Contract grant sponsor: Unconventional Concepts Inc; contract grant sponsor: Chicago Zoological Society; contract grant sponsor: University of New Mexico Research Allocations Committee.
From the Mouths of Monkeys: Detection of Mycobacterium tuberculosis Complex DNA From Buccal Swabs of Synanthropic Macaques
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 74, Issue 7, pages 676–686, July 2012
How to Cite
WILBUR, A. K., ENGEL, G. A., ROMPIS, A., PUTRA, I.G.A. A., LEE, B. P. Y.-H., AGGIMARANGSEE, N., CHALISE, M., SHAW, E., OH, G., SCHILLACI, M. A. and JONES-ENGEL, L. (2012), From the Mouths of Monkeys: Detection of Mycobacterium tuberculosis Complex DNA From Buccal Swabs of Synanthropic Macaques. Am. J. Primatol., 74: 676–686. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22022
- Issue online: 29 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2011
- NIH-NCRR. Grant Number: P51 RR000166; RR 02S014
- NIH-NIAID. Grant Number: R01 AI078229; R03 AI064865
- DARPA. Grant Number: N66001-02-C-8072
- Unconventional Concepts Inc
- Chicago Zoological Society
- University of New Mexico Research Allocations Committee
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!