Contract grant sponsor: NIH-NCRR; Contract grant numbers: P51 RR000166; RR 02S014; Contract grant sponsor: NIH-NIAID; Contract grant numbers: R01 AI078229; R03 AI064865; Contract grant sponsor: DARPA; Contract grant number: N66001-02-C-8072; Contract grant sponsor: Unconventional Concepts Inc; contract grant sponsor: Chicago Zoological Society; contract grant sponsor: University of New Mexico Research Allocations Committee.
From the Mouths of Monkeys: Detection of Mycobacterium tuberculosis Complex DNA From Buccal Swabs of Synanthropic Macaques
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 74, Issue 7, pages 676–686, July 2012
How to Cite
WILBUR, A. K., ENGEL, G. A., ROMPIS, A., PUTRA, I.G.A. A., LEE, B. P. Y.-H., AGGIMARANGSEE, N., CHALISE, M., SHAW, E., OH, G., SCHILLACI, M. A. and JONES-ENGEL, L. (2012), From the Mouths of Monkeys: Detection of Mycobacterium tuberculosis Complex DNA From Buccal Swabs of Synanthropic Macaques. Am. J. Primatol., 74: 676–686. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22022
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2011
- NIH-NCRR. Grant Number: P51 RR000166; RR 02S014
- NIH-NIAID. Grant Number: R01 AI078229; R03 AI064865
- DARPA. Grant Number: N66001-02-C-8072
- Unconventional Concepts Inc
- Chicago Zoological Society
- University of New Mexico Research Allocations Committee
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!