Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Reactions of Bili-Uele Chimpanzees to Humans in Relation to Their Distance From Roads and Villages
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 74, Issue 8, pages 721–733, August 2012
How to Cite
HICKS, T. C., ROESSINGH, P. and MENKEN, S. B. J. (2012), Reactions of Bili-Uele Chimpanzees to Humans in Relation to Their Distance From Roads and Villages. Am. J. Primatol., 74: 721–733. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22023
Contract grant sponsor: Wasmoeth Wildlife Foundation; Contract grant sponsor: Lucie Burgers Foundation; Contract grant sponsor: The Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology; Contract grant sponsor: The International Primate Protection League.
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2011
- Wasmoeth Wildlife Foundation
- Lucie Burgers Foundation
- The Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology
- The International Primate Protection League
This article has been cited by:
- 1Impact of Humans on Long-Distance Communication Behaviour of Eastern Chimpanzees(Pan troglodytes schweinfurthii)in the Northern Democratic Republic of the Congo, Folia Primatologica, 2013, 84, 3-5, 135, , ,