Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Reactions of Bili-Uele Chimpanzees to Humans in Relation to Their Distance From Roads and Villages
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 74, Issue 8, pages 721–733, August 2012
How to Cite
HICKS, T. C., ROESSINGH, P. and MENKEN, S. B. J. (2012), Reactions of Bili-Uele Chimpanzees to Humans in Relation to Their Distance From Roads and Villages. Am. J. Primatol., 74: 721–733. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22023
Contract grant sponsor: Wasmoeth Wildlife Foundation; Contract grant sponsor: Lucie Burgers Foundation; Contract grant sponsor: The Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology; Contract grant sponsor: The International Primate Protection League.
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2011
- Wasmoeth Wildlife Foundation
- Lucie Burgers Foundation
- The Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology
- The International Primate Protection League
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!