Contract grant sponsor: National Science Foundation, Contract grant number: BCS-0228924; Contract grant sponsor: American Museum of Natural History.
The Ontogeny of Prehensile-Tail Use in Cebus capucinus and Alouatta palliata
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 74, Issue 8, pages 770–782, August 2012
How to Cite
BEZANSON, M. (2012), The Ontogeny of Prehensile-Tail Use in Cebus capucinus and Alouatta palliata. Am. J. Primatol., 74: 770–782. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22028
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: BCS-0228924
- American Museum of Natural History
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!