Contract grant sponsor: Leakey Foundation; Contract grant sponsor: National Geographic Society; Contract grant sponsor: National Science Foundation; Contract grant number: DDIG BCS–0752683; Contract grant sponsor: Wenner-Gren Foundation; Contract grant sponsor: Argentine Research Council (CONICET); Contract grant sponsor: Idea Wild; Contract grant sponsor: American Society of Mammalogists.
Consequences of Lethal Intragroup Aggression and Alpha Male Replacement on Intergroup Relations and Home Range Use in Tufted Capuchin Monkeys (Cebus apella nigritus)
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 74, Issue 9, pages 804–810, September 2012
How to Cite
SCARRY, C. J. and TUJAGUE, M. P. (2012), Consequences of Lethal Intragroup Aggression and Alpha Male Replacement on Intergroup Relations and Home Range Use in Tufted Capuchin Monkeys (Cebus apella nigritus). Am. J. Primatol., 74: 804–810. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22030
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2011
- Leakey Foundation
- National Geographic Society
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DDIG BCS–0752683
- Wenner-Gren Foundation
- Argentine Research Council (CONICET)
- Idea Wild
- American Society of Mammalogists
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!