Contract grant sponsor: National Science Foundation, contract grant numbers: SGER BNS 97-11124; BCS 98-15991; Contract grant sponsor: Semliki Chimpanzee Project; Contract grant sponsor: Indiana University.
A Thermodynamic Comparison of Arboreal and Terrestrial Sleeping Sites for Dry-Habitat Chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes schweinfurthii) at the Toro-Semliki Wildlife Reserve, Uganda
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 74, Issue 9, pages 811–818, September 2012
How to Cite
SAMSON, D. R. and HUNT, K. D. (2012), A Thermodynamic Comparison of Arboreal and Terrestrial Sleeping Sites for Dry-Habitat Chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes schweinfurthii) at the Toro-Semliki Wildlife Reserve, Uganda. Am. J. Primatol., 74: 811–818. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22031
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: SGER BNS 97-11124, BCS 98-15991
- Semliki Chimpanzee Project
- Indiana University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!