Contract grant sponsor: German Research Foundation (DFG).
A Case of Adult Cannibalism in the Gray Mouse Lemur, Microcebus murinus
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 74, Issue 9, pages 783–787, September 2012
How to Cite
HÄMÄLÄINEN, A. (2012), A Case of Adult Cannibalism in the Gray Mouse Lemur, Microcebus murinus. Am. J. Primatol., 74: 783–787. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22034
The author declares no conflict of interest.
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2012
- German Research Foundation (DFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!