New World Monkey Nightmares: Science, Art, Use, and Abuse (?) in Platyrrhine Taxonomic Nomenclature
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 74, Issue 8, pages 692–695, August 2012
How to Cite
ROSENBERGER, A. L. (2012), New World Monkey Nightmares: Science, Art, Use, and Abuse (?) in Platyrrhine Taxonomic Nomenclature. Am. J. Primatol., 74: 692–695. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22037
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!