Contract grant sponsor: Table Mountain Fund (WWF-SA); Contract grant sponsor: Table Mountain National Parks; Contract grant sponsor: National Research Foundation; Contract grant sponsor: Back to Africa.
Troop Size and Human-Modified Habitat Affect the Ranging Patterns of a Chacma Baboon Population in the Cape Peninsula, South Africa
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 74, Issue 9, pages 853–863, September 2012
How to Cite
HOFFMAN, T. S. and O'RIAIN, M. J. (2012), Troop Size and Human-Modified Habitat Affect the Ranging Patterns of a Chacma Baboon Population in the Cape Peninsula, South Africa. Am. J. Primatol., 74: 853–863. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22040
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2011
- Table Mountain Fund
- Table Mountain National Parks
- National Research Foundation
- Back to Africa
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!