This article was published online on 11 June 2012. Subsequently, the eighth author's name was found to be incorrect, and the correction was published on 16 July 2012.
Hierarchical Steepness, Counter-Aggression, and Macaque Social Style Scale
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 74, Issue 10, pages 915–925, October 2012
How to Cite
Balasubramaniam, K. N., Dittmar, K., Berman, C. M., Butovskaya, M., Cooper, M. A., Majolo, B., Ogawa, H., Schino, G., Thierry, B. and De Waal, F. B. M. (2012), Hierarchical Steepness, Counter-Aggression, and Macaque Social Style Scale. Am. J. Primatol., 74: 915–925. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22044
Contract grant sponsor: NSF; contract grant number: DEB-0822485.
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2012
- NSF. Grant Number: DEB-0822485
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!