Phylogenetic Separation in Limb Use in Captive Gibbons (Hylobatidae): A Comparison Across the Primate Order
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 74, Issue 11, pages 1035–1043, November 2012
How to Cite
MOOTNICK, A. R., CUNNINGHAM, C. and BAKER, E. (2012), Phylogenetic Separation in Limb Use in Captive Gibbons (Hylobatidae): A Comparison Across the Primate Order. Am. J. Primatol., 74: 1035–1043. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22057
- Issue online: 26 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!