Social Effects via Olfactory Sensory Stimuli on Reproductive Function and Dysfunction in Cooperative Breeding Marmosets and Tamarins
Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Special Issue: Special Section on Reproductive Function and Dysfunction in Nonhuman Primates
Volume 75, Issue 3, pages 202–211, March 2013
How to Cite
ZIEGLER, T. E. (2013), Social Effects via Olfactory Sensory Stimuli on Reproductive Function and Dysfunction in Cooperative Breeding Marmosets and Tamarins. Am. J. Primatol., 75: 202–211. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22061
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2012
- National Institute of Health. Grant Numbers: MH 35215, MH56413, HD057684
- (WNPRC). Grant Number: RR000167
- Institute for Clinical and Translational Research. Grant Number: 1U1RR025011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!