Primate Conservation Inc.; Contract grant sponsor: Primate Action Fund (Conservation International); Contract grant sponsor: Research Fellowship Program (Conservation Leadership Programme); Contract grant sponsor: Rufford Small Grants Foundation; Contract grant sponsor: Idea Wild.
Diet of the Critically Endangered Brown Spider Monkey (Ateles hybridus) in an Inter-Andean Lowland Rainforest in Colombia
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 74, Issue 12, pages 1097–1105, December 2012
How to Cite
LINK, A., GALVIS, N., MARQUEZ, M., GUERRERO, J., SOLANO, C. and STEVENSON, P. R. (2012), Diet of the Critically Endangered Brown Spider Monkey (Ateles hybridus) in an Inter-Andean Lowland Rainforest in Colombia. Am. J. Primatol., 74: 1097–1105. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22066
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2012
- Primate Action Fund
- Research Fellowship Program
- Rufford Small Grants Foundation
- Idea Wild
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!