Contract grant sponsor: Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft; Contract grant numbers: EI 247/8–1, LE 1813/4–1; Contract grant sponsor: BMBF; Contract grant numbers: 01KI1009A, 0315832A.
Drug-Resistant Human Staphylococcus Aureus in Sanctuary Apes Pose a Threat to Endangered Wild Ape Populations
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 74, Issue 12, pages 1071–1075, December 2012
How to Cite
SCHAUMBURG, F., MUGISHA, L., PECK, B., BECKER, K., GILLESPIE, T. R., PETERS, G. and LEENDERTZ, F. H. (2012), Drug-Resistant Human Staphylococcus Aureus in Sanctuary Apes Pose a Threat to Endangered Wild Ape Populations. Am. J. Primatol., 74: 1071–1075. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22067
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: EI 247/8–1, LE 1813/4–1
- BMBF. Grant Numbers: 01KI1009A, 0315832A
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!