Contract grant sponsor: University of the Witwatersrand, Medical Faculty Research Endowment Fund; Contract grant sponsor: South African National Research Foundation.
Body Temperature and Physical Activity Correlates of the Menstrual Cycle in Chacma Baboons (Papio hamadryas ursinus)
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 74, Issue 12, pages 1143–1153, December 2012
How to Cite
NYAKUDYA, T. T., FULLER, A., MEYER, L. C. R., MALONEY, S. K. and MITCHELL, D. (2012), Body Temperature and Physical Activity Correlates of the Menstrual Cycle in Chacma Baboons (Papio hamadryas ursinus). Am. J. Primatol., 74: 1143–1153. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22073
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2012
- University Medical Faculty Research Endowment. Grant Number: TTN
- South African National Research Foundation. Grant Number: DM
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!