Grant sponsor: Amore-Pacific Foundation; Grant sponsor: Ewha Womans University (Ewha Global Top 5 Grant 2011); Grant sponsor: Primate Conservation Inc.
Responses of Javan Gibbon (Hylobates moloch) Groups in Submontane Forest to Monthly Variation in Food Availability: Evidence for Variation on a Fine Spatial Scale
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 74, Issue 12, pages 1154–1167, December 2012
How to Cite
KIM, S., LAPPAN, S. and CHOE, J. C. (2012), Responses of Javan Gibbon (Hylobates moloch) Groups in Submontane Forest to Monthly Variation in Food Availability: Evidence for Variation on a Fine Spatial Scale. Am. J. Primatol., 74: 1154–1167. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22074
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2012
- Amore-Pacific Foundation
- Ewha Womans University
- Primate Conservation Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!