Contract Grant Sponsor: National Institutes of Health; Contract grant number: HD042882; Contract Grant Sponsor: National Science Foundation; Contract grant number: IBN 00-91030.
The Role of Androgenic Steroids in Shaping Social Phenotypes Across the Lifespan in Male Marmosets (Callithrix spp.)
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Special Issue: Special Section on Reproductive Function and Dysfunction in Nonhuman Primates
Volume 75, Issue 3, pages 212–221, March 2013
How to Cite
FRENCH*, J. A. (2013), The Role of Androgenic Steroids in Shaping Social Phenotypes Across the Lifespan in Male Marmosets (Callithrix spp.). Am. J. Primatol., 75: 212–221. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22077
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: HD042882
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: IBN 00-91030
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!