Contract grant sponsor: National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke; Contract grant number: NS070717-01; Contract grant sponsor: CTSA Imaging Supplement; Contract grant number: UL1RR025767.
Hand Preference for Tool-Use in Capuchin Monkeys (Cebus apella) Is Associated With Asymmetry of the Primary Motor Cortex
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Special Issue: Special Section on Primate Neuroethology
Volume 75, Issue 5, pages 435–440, May 2013
How to Cite
PHILLIPS, K. A. and THOMPSON, C. R. (2013), Hand Preference for Tool-Use in Capuchin Monkeys (Cebus apella) Is Associated With Asymmetry of the Primary Motor Cortex. Am. J. Primatol., 75: 435–440. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22079
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2012
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Grant Number: NS070717-01
- CTSA Imaging Supplement. Grant Number: UL1RR025767
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
|ajp22079-sup-0001-figures1.m4v||6839K||Supplementary Figure S1.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.