†This article is a U.S. government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Effect of Mother's Dominance Rank on Offspring Temperament in Infant Rhesus Monkeys (Macaca mulatta)
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
Published 2012 by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 75, Issue 1, pages 65–73, January 2013
How to Cite
SUAREZ-JIMENEZ, B., HATHAWAY, A., WATERS, C., VAUGHAN, K., SUOMI, S. J., NOBLE, P. L., PINE, D. S., FOX, N. A. and NELSON, E. E. (2013), Effect of Mother's Dominance Rank on Offspring Temperament in Infant Rhesus Monkeys (Macaca mulatta). Am. J. Primatol., 75: 65–73. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22081
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2012
- NIMH Intramural Research Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!