Neuropeptide Y-immunoreactive Neurons in the Cerebral Cortex of Humans and Other Haplorrhine Primates
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Special Issue: Special Section on Primate Neuroethology
Volume 75, Issue 5, pages 415–424, May 2013
How to Cite
RAGHANTI, M. A., CONLEY, T., SUDDUTH, J., ERWIN, J. M., STIMPSON, C. D., HOF, P. R. and SHERWOOD, C. C. (2013), Neuropeptide Y-immunoreactive Neurons in the Cerebral Cortex of Humans and Other Haplorrhine Primates. Am. J. Primatol., 75: 415–424. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22082
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2012
- National Primate Research Center at the University of Washington. Grant Number: RR00166
- Alzheimer's Disease Core Center. Grant Number: P30 AG13854
- University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Michale E. Keeling Center for Comparative Medicine and Research. Grant Number: P40-RR001254
- Southwest National Primate Research Center. Grant Number: P51 RR013986
- University of South Alabama
Vol. 76, Issue 2, 202, Article first published online: 5 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!