Contract grant sponsor: Margot Marsh Biodiversity Foundation; Contract grant sponsor: Liz Claiborne and Art Ortenberg Foundation; Contract grant sponsor: Graduate School of the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
Feeding and Resting Postures of Wild Northern Muriquis (Brachyteles hypoxanthus)
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 75, Issue 1, pages 74–87, January 2013
How to Cite
IURCK, M. F., NOWAK, M. G., COSTA, L. C.M., MENDES, S. L., FORD, S. M. and STRIER, K. B. (2013), Feeding and Resting Postures of Wild Northern Muriquis (Brachyteles hypoxanthus). Am. J. Primatol., 75: 74–87. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22085
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2012
- Margot Marsh Biodiversity Foundation
- Liz Claiborne and Art Ortenberg Foundation
- Graduate School of the University of Wisconsin-Madison
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!