SM Watts is an AAAS Science & Technology Policy Fellow assigned to the National Science Foundation. Disclaimer: Any opinion, finding, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material; are those of the author and do not reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.
Reducing the Ecological Impact of Field Research
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 75, Issue 1, pages 1–9, January 2013
How to Cite
BEZANSON, M., STOWE, R. and WATTS, S. M. (2013), Reducing the Ecological Impact of Field Research. Am. J. Primatol., 75: 1–9. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22086
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2012
- Santa Clara University's Environmental Studies and Sciences department
- Santa Clara University's Markkula Center for Applied Ethics Hackworth
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!