Contract grant sponsor: Woodland Park Zoo; Contract grant sponsor: One Earth Institute; Contract grant sponsor: International Primatological Society 2004 Lawrence Jacobsen Education Development Award; Contract grant sponsor: National Center for Research Resources and the Office of Research Infrastructure Programs (ORIP) of the National Institutes of Health; Contract grant number: P51OD010425.
Long-Term Population Survey of the Sulawesi Black Macaques (Macaca nigra) at Tangkoko Nature Reserve, North Sulawesi, Indonesia
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 75, Issue 1, pages 88–94, January 2013
How to Cite
KYES, R. C., ISKANDAR, E., ONIBALA, J., PAPUTUNGAN, U., LAATUNG, S. and HUETTMANN, F. (2013), Long-Term Population Survey of the Sulawesi Black Macaques (Macaca nigra) at Tangkoko Nature Reserve, North Sulawesi, Indonesia. Am. J. Primatol., 75: 88–94. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22088
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2012
- Woodland Park Zoo
- One Earth Institute
- International Primatological Society 2004 Lawrence Jacobsen Education Development Award
- National Center for Research Resources
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: P51OD010425
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!