Contract grant sponsor: FOMIX-CONACyT Contract grant numbers: 2008-C02-108783; Contract grant sponsor: National Science Foundation (NSF); Contract grant number: BCS 0962807.
Seroprevalence of Trypanosoma cruzi and Leishmania mexicana in Free-Ranging Howler Monkeys in Southeastern Mexico
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 75, Issue 2, pages 161–169, February 2013
How to Cite
ROVIROSA-HERNÁNDEZ, M. D. J., CORTES-ORTÍZ, L., GARCÍA-ORDUÑA, F., GUZMÁN-GÓMEZ, D., LÓPEZ-MONTEON, A., CABA, M. and RAMOS-LIGONIO, A. (2013), Seroprevalence of Trypanosoma cruzi and Leishmania mexicana in Free-Ranging Howler Monkeys in Southeastern Mexico. Am. J. Primatol., 75: 161–169. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22094
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2012
- FOMIX-CONACyT. Grant Number: 2008-C02-108783
- National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Number: 0962807
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!