This article was published online on 3 December 2012. Subsequently, the seventh author's name was found to be incorrect, and the correction was published online on 12 December 2012.
Early Brain Growth Cessation in Wild Virunga Mountain Gorillas (Gorilla beringei beringei)
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Special Issue: Special Section on Primate Neuroethology
Volume 75, Issue 5, pages 450–463, May 2013
How to Cite
MCFARLIN, S. C., BARKS, S. K., TOCHERI, M. W., MASSEY, J. S., ERIKSEN, A. B., FAWCETT, K. A., STOINSKI, T. S., HOF, P. R., BROMAGE, T. G., MUDAKIKWA, A., CRANFIELD, M. R. and SHERWOOD, C. C. (2013), Early Brain Growth Cessation in Wild Virunga Mountain Gorillas (Gorilla beringei beringei). Am. J. Primatol., 75: 450–463. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22100
Contract grant sponsor: National Science Foundation; Contract grant numbers: BCS-0827531, BCS-0964944; Contract grant sponsor: Leakey Foundation; Contract grant sponsor: James S. McDonnell Foundation; Contract grant numbers: 22002078, 220020293; Contract grant sponsor: The George Washington University Academic Excellence support to CASHP; Contract grant sponsor: Max Planck Society; Contract grant sponsor: Alexander von Humboldt Foundation.
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: BCS-0827531, BCS-0964944
- James S. McDonnell Foundation. Grant Numbers: 22002078, 220020293
- The George Washington University Academic Excellence support to CASHP
- Max Planck Society
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!