This article was published online on 28 November 2012. Subsequently, the eighth author's name was found to be incorrect, and the correction was published online on 12 December 2012.
Network Analysis of Social Changes in a Captive Chimpanzee Community Following the Successful Integration of Two Adult Groups
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Special Issue: Special Section on Reproductive Function and Dysfunction in Nonhuman Primates
Volume 75, Issue 3, pages 254–266, March 2013
How to Cite
SCHEL, A. M., RAWLINGS, B., CLAIDIÈRE, N., WILKE, C., WATHAN, J., RICHARDSON, J., PEARSON, S., S. HERRELKO, E., WHITEN, A. and SLOCOMBE, K. (2013), Network Analysis of Social Changes in a Captive Chimpanzee Community Following the Successful Integration of Two Adult Groups. Am. J. Primatol., 75: 254–266. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22101
Contract grant sponsor: BBSRC project.
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!