Contract grant sponsor: National Center for Research Resources; grant numbers: R24RR019970, P51RR000169; contract grant sponsor: Office of Research Infrastructure Programs/OD; grant numbers: R24OD010962, P51OD011157.
Latent Variables Affecting Behavioral Response to the Human Intruder Test in Infant Rhesus Macaques (Macaca mulatta)
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 75, Issue 4, pages 314–323, April 2013
How to Cite
GOTTLIEB, D. H. and CAPITANIO, J. P. (2013), Latent Variables Affecting Behavioral Response to the Human Intruder Test in Infant Rhesus Macaques (Macaca mulatta). Am. J. Primatol., 75: 314–323. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22107
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2012
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Numbers: R24RR019970, P51RR000169
- Office of Research Infrastructure Programs/OD. Grant Numbers: R24OD010962, P51OD011157
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!