Contract grant sponsor: National Geographic Society; contract grant sponsor: Saint-Etienne Metropole; contract grant sponsor: Institut Universitaire de France; contract grant sponsor: Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique; contract grant sponsor: University of Saint-Etienne.
Vocal Signature in Wild Infant Chimpanzees
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 75, Issue 4, pages 324–332, April 2013
How to Cite
LEVRÉRO, F. and MATHEVON, N. (2013), Vocal Signature in Wild Infant Chimpanzees. Am. J. Primatol., 75: 324–332. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22108
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2012
- National Geographic Society
- Saint-Etienne Metropole
- Institut Universitaire de France
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique
- University of Saint-Etienne
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!