Contract grant sponsor: CNPq; contract grant numbers: 302747/2008-7, 303994/2011-8; Contract grant sponsor: Boticário Foundation; contract grant number: 0846_20092; Contract grant sponsor: CAPES
Use of Alternative Plant Resources by Common Marmosets (Callithrix jacchus) in the Semi-Arid Caatinga Scrub Forests of Northeastern Brazil
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 75, Issue 4, pages 333–341, April 2013
How to Cite
AMORA, T. D., BELTRÃO-MENDES, R. and FERRARI, S. F. (2013), Use of Alternative Plant Resources by Common Marmosets (Callithrix jacchus) in the Semi-Arid Caatinga Scrub Forests of Northeastern Brazil. Am. J. Primatol., 75: 333–341. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22110
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2012
- CNPq. Grant Numbers: 302747/2008-7, 303994/2011-8
- Boticário Foundation. Grant Number: 0846_20092
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!