Contract grant sponsor: NIH; contract grant numbers: MH-92923; NS-42867; HD-56232; HD-60563.
Initiation of Joint Attention is Associated with Morphometric Variation in the Anterior Cingulate Cortex of Chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes)
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Special Issue: Special Section on Primate Neuroethology
Volume 75, Issue 5, pages 441–449, May 2013
How to Cite
HOPKINS, W. D. and TAGLIALATELA, J. P. (2013), Initiation of Joint Attention is Associated with Morphometric Variation in the Anterior Cingulate Cortex of Chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes). Am. J. Primatol., 75: 441–449. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22120
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: MH-92923, NS-42867, HD-56232, HD-60563
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!