Contract grant sponsor: NSERC; Contract grant sponsor: CRC; Contract grant sponsor: NIH; Contract grant number: TW009237; Contract grant sponsor: NSF; Contract grant sponsor: Ecology of Infectious Disease Program; Contract grant sponsor: UK Economic and Social Research Council; Contract grant number: 11-582; Contract grant sponsor: CIHR.
Microsatellite DNA Suggests that Group Size Affects Sex-Biased Dispersal Patterns in Red Colobus Monkeys
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Special Issue: Special Section on Primate Neuroethology
Volume 75, Issue 5, pages 478–490, May 2013
How to Cite
MIYAMOTO, M. M., ALLEN, J. M., GOGARTEN, J. F. and CHAPMAN, C. A. (2013), Microsatellite DNA Suggests that Group Size Affects Sex-Biased Dispersal Patterns in Red Colobus Monkeys. Am. J. Primatol., 75: 478–490. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22124
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: TW009237
- Ecology of Infectious Disease Program
- UK Economic and Social Research Council. Grant Number: 11-582
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!