Personality as a Predictor of General Health in Captive Golden Snub-Nosed Monkeys (Rhinopithecus roxellana)
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 75, Issue 6, pages 524–533, June 2013
How to Cite
JIN, J., SU, Y., TAO, Y., GUO, S. and YU, Z. (2013), Personality as a Predictor of General Health in Captive Golden Snub-Nosed Monkeys (Rhinopithecus roxellana). Am. J. Primatol., 75: 524–533. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22127
- Issue online: 11 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31170995
- National Basic Research Program (973 Program). Grant Number: 2010CB833904
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!