Influence of Heavy Snow on the Feeding Behavior of Japanese Macaques (Macaca Fuscata) in Northern Japan
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 75, Issue 6, pages 534–544, June 2013
How to Cite
ENARI, H. and SAKAMAKI-ENARI, H. (2013), Influence of Heavy Snow on the Feeding Behavior of Japanese Macaques (Macaca Fuscata) in Northern Japan. Am. J. Primatol., 75: 534–544. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22128
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2012
- The Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) Grant-in-Aid for JSPS Fellows. Grant Number: 19–5374
- The Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 23710279
- The Cooperation Research Program of the Primate Research Institute, Kyoto University
- The Mitsui & Co. Ltd. Environment Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!