The authors have no conflict of interest to declare.
Functional Morphology of the Female Genital Organs in the Peruvian Red Uakari Monkey (Cacajao Calvus Ucayalii)†
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 75, Issue 6, pages 545–554, June 2013
How to Cite
MAYOR, P., BOWLER, M. and LÓPEZ-PLANA, C. (2013), Functional Morphology of the Female Genital Organs in the Peruvian Red Uakari Monkey (Cacajao Calvus Ucayalii). Am. J. Primatol., 75: 545–554. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22132
- Issue online: 11 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2012
- Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
- The Dirección General de Fauna y Flora Silvestre (DGFFS) of Perú
Vol. 77, Issue 11, 1238, Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2015
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!