Diet, Activity, Habitat Use, and Ranging of Two Neighboring Groups of Food-Enhanced Long-Tailed Macaques (Macaca fascicularis)
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 75, Issue 6, pages 581–592, June 2013
How to Cite
SHA, J. C. M. and HANYA, G. (2013), Diet, Activity, Habitat Use, and Ranging of Two Neighboring Groups of Food-Enhanced Long-Tailed Macaques (Macaca fascicularis). Am. J. Primatol., 75: 581–592. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22137
- Issue online: 11 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2012
- Wildlife Reserves Singapore Conservation Fund (WRSCF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!