Effect of a Cognitive Challenge Device Containing Food and Non-Food Rewards on Chimpanzee Well-Being
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 75, Issue 8, pages 807–816, August 2013
How to Cite
CLARK, F. E. and SMITH, L. J. (2013), Effect of a Cognitive Challenge Device Containing Food and Non-Food Rewards on Chimpanzee Well-Being. Am. J. Primatol., 75: 807–816. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22141
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2012
- Royal Veterinary College
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!