Considering the role of social dynamics and positional behavior in gestural communication research
Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 75, Issue 9, pages 891–903, September 2013
How to Cite
Smith, L. W. and Delgado, R. A. (2013), Considering the role of social dynamics and positional behavior in gestural communication research. Am. J. Primatol., 75: 891–903. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22151
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!