Conflicts of interest: None
Chimpanzee-red colobus encounter rates show a red colobus population decline associated with predation by chimpanzees at Ngogo
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 75, Issue 9, pages 927–937, September 2013
How to Cite
Watts, D. P. and Amsler, S. J. (2013), Chimpanzee-red colobus encounter rates show a red colobus population decline associated with predation by chimpanzees at Ngogo. Am. J. Primatol., 75: 927–937. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22157
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2013
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Number: BCS-0215622, IOB-0516644
- US National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship
- LSB Leakey Foundation
- National Geographic Society
- Little Rock Zoo
- Little Rock Chapter of the American Association of Zookeepers
- University of Michigan
- Yale University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!