Guiqing Zhang and Wei Qiu contributed equally to this paper.
TRIM5α polymorphism identification in cynomolgus macaques of Vietnamese origin and Chinese rhesus macaques
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 75, Issue 9, pages 938–946, September 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, G., Qiu, W., Xiang, R., Ling, F., Zhuo, M., Du, H., Wang, J. and Wang, X. (2013), TRIM5α polymorphism identification in cynomolgus macaques of Vietnamese origin and Chinese rhesus macaques. Am. J. Primatol., 75: 938–946. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22158
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31271322
- Natural Science Foundation of Guangdong, China. Grant Number: S2011040005261
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities of South China University of Technology. Grant Number: 2012ZZ0093
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!