Conflicts of interest: None.
Manual laterality and strategy use for a coordinated bimanual task requiring precise and power grip in guenons and mangabeys
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 75, Issue 11, pages 1096–1107, November 2013
How to Cite
Maille, A., Rossard, A. and Blois-Heulin, C. (2013), Manual laterality and strategy use for a coordinated bimanual task requiring precise and power grip in guenons and mangabeys. Am. J. Primatol., 75: 1096–1107. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22169
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2012
- French National Research Agency. Grant Number: ANR-08-BLAN-0.011_01
- French Ministry of Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!