Conflicts of interest: None.
Predictors of hemoglobin variability in a population of weaning age (3- to 4-month old) rhesus monkeys
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 75, Issue 11, pages 1139–1146, November 2013
How to Cite
Golub, M. S. and Hogrefe, C. E. (2013), Predictors of hemoglobin variability in a population of weaning age (3- to 4-month old) rhesus monkeys. Am. J. Primatol., 75: 1139–1146. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22176
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2013
- B. Lozoff PI. Grant Number: HD39386
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Numbers: R24RR019970, P51RR000169
- Office of Research Infrastructure Programs/OD. Grant Numbers: R24OD010962, P51OD011157
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!