Conflicts of interest: None.
Death of the (traveling) salesman: Primates do not show clear evidence of multi-step route planning
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Special Issue: On Primate Spatial Strategies and Cognition
Volume 76, Issue 5, pages 410–420, May 2014
How to Cite
Janson, C. (2014), Death of the (traveling) salesman: Primates do not show clear evidence of multi-step route planning. Am. J. Primatol., 76: 410–420. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22186
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!