Conflicts of interest: None.
Spatial working memory in immersive virtual reality foraging: Path organization, traveling distance and search efficiency in humans (Homo sapiens)
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Special Issue: On Primate Spatial Strategies and Cognition
Volume 76, Issue 5, pages 436–446, May 2014
How to Cite
De Lillo, C., Kirby, M. and James, F. C. (2014), Spatial working memory in immersive virtual reality foraging: Path organization, traveling distance and search efficiency in humans (Homo sapiens). Am. J. Primatol., 76: 436–446. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22195
- Issue online: 16 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2013
- Capital Investment Fund
- Nuffield Foundation. Grant Number: URB/39517
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!