Patterns of movement and seed dispersal by three lemur species
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 76, Issue 1, pages 84–96, January 2014
How to Cite
Razafindratsima, O. H., Jones, T. A. and Dunham, A. E. (2014), Patterns of movement and seed dispersal by three lemur species. Am. J. Primatol., 76: 84–96. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22199
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2013
- Rice University
- International Foundation for Science in Stockholm. Grant Number: D/4985-1
- The Rufford Small Grants Foundation. Grant Number: 5748-1
- Primate Conservation, Inc.. Grant Number: 908
- The Explorers Club
- Idea Wild
- Primate Society of Great Britain
- Philanthropic Educational Organization
- The Leakey Foundation
- Schlumberger Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!