Local knowledge and perceptions of chimpanzees in Cantanhez National Park, Guinea-Bissau
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 76, Issue 2, pages 122–134, February 2014
How to Cite
Sousa, J., Vicente, L., Gippoliti, S., Casanova, C. and Sousa, C. (2014), Local knowledge and perceptions of chimpanzees in Cantanhez National Park, Guinea-Bissau. Am. J. Primatol., 76: 122–134. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22215
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2013
- Great Ape Conservation Fund from USFWS. Grant Number: 98210-4-G865/GA-0155
- FCT (Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia, Portugal)
- FEDER, through the Research and Development Program POCI 2010. Grant Number: POCI/ANT/57434/2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!